Starting or building an Innovation Community of Practice?
These resources have been provided by the panelists of The Mentors Live from the 2018 MIC conference. Feel free to reuse, modify and share.
- IGNITE-Leading Innovation – an article from the City of Burlington
- Community of Practice info from the City of Mississauga
- Innovation Community of Practice goals (Mississauga)
- Mississauga Community of Practice story
Sample tools and templates
- Innov8 @ Work
- 30Sketches 90Seconds Facilitator’s Guide
- Panelist Guidelines for facilitators running panel discussions (based on The Mentors Live)
- COP deck – Process Mapping vs Journey Mapping COP workshop
- COP topic list – City of Barrie 2018 Innovators COP outline
- York Region Community of Practice Sample kit
- A selection of Mississauga COP Agendas
Do you have resources you can share with other municipal innovators? Email email@example.com