We’re looking for Partners
On February 5th, 2021, we issued a request for proposals to partner on Regular Engagement Plans (REPs) that provide engaging and informational support content to our members through 2021 and 2022.
Our Proposal Challenge Question:
How Might You provide the MIC membership with engaging content and interactive connection opportunities that inspire municipal innovation to be visible, accessible, repeatable and evolving?
We are looking for creative partners to support our membership with engaging content and connection opportunities to support local government innovation in Canada.
The format of your proposal is up to you – we are open to documents, presentations, videos, interpretative dances – as long as you cover off the proposal criteria, choose the format that fits your organization best.
- Tell us about you and your organization, and your hopes for this partnership
- Tell us about your ideas for creating, curating or eliciting engaging content
- Tell us about your ideas for developing interactive connection opportunities
- Tell us about your success metrics and performance management plan
- Tell us what you expect from us
Proposals are due March 5, 2021. If you have questions or need information on how to submit, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will post FAQs here weekly based on feedback from our community and potential partners.
What’s in it for me as the partner?
Partnering with MiC means providing content to some of the most amazing municipal employees in Canada who have already committed to innovation and service delivery best practices. They are the thought leaders you want to get to know!